Prost! You’re invited to our first annual Oktoberfest.
Here’s our full-length itinerary for the day. Read through, share with friends and get excited.
Noon: Start your day with great German fare from our food truck friends Wojo’s Roadside, Bread Pitt and NoRA Cupcakes.
1 p.m.: JLamm & Finn starts their 3-hour set.
2 p.m.: Brewery Tour.
3 p.m.: First Stein hoisting competition (feat. our head brewer Jay). Wear your best lederhosen for a prize! Best outfit will be judged by the crowd right after the stein hoist.
4 p.m.: Brewery Tour.
4:30 p.m.: Keg Toss.
5 p.m.: The Sulls starts their 3-hour set.
6 p.m.: Secon Stein hoisting competition.
9 p.m.: Oktoberfest ends
The food trucks for the day have tailored their menu to include plenty of German-themed options along with their regular offerings:
Wojo’s Roadside LLC.:
– Schnitzel with creamy sauerkraut along with fried potatoes
– Brats with caramelized onions cooked in a stout bath with pretzel bread
– Regular or German potato salad
Bread Pitt, LLC.:
– Kielbasa and sauerkraut with mustard
– Flammkuchen (Swiss cheese, bacon, caramelized onions with sour cream drizzle)